RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. It is essential for students to have a minimum of 66% attendance separately in Lectures and Practicals.
2. Each paper carries an Internal Assessment component of 25 marks each.
Attendance 5 marks
IA Written Assignments etc 20 marks
There shall be 5% weightage for regularity in attending lectures and tutorials, and the credit for regularity in each paper, based on attendance, shall be as follows:
More than 67% but less than 70% -1 mark
70% or more but less than 75% -2 marks
75% or more but less than 80% -3 marks
80% or more but less than 85% -4 marks
85% and above -5 marks
[Medical certificates shall be excluded while calculating credit towards marks to be awarded for regularity, though such certificates shall continue to be taken into account for the purpose of calculating eligibility to appear for examinations as per the existing provisions of Ordinance VII.2.9. (a)(ii).]
3. The School will organize regular workshops/seminars. Attendance of students is compulsory in all departmental activities.
4. Students will not be allowed to join any other programme of study/internship/employment/ activity during the academic session when classes are engaged.
5. Submission of projects and meeting deadlines for assignments etc. is compulsory.
Note: Delhi School of Journalism will follow the attendance policy of at least two-third attendance in classes, as per the Rules of the University of Delhi.