ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURE
1. The admission to DSJ is on the basis of entrance test with eligibility of minimum 50% in class XII (irrespective of the stream).
2. There are 120 seats (60 English section & 60 Hindi section).
3. The entrance test will examine the candidate’s proficiency in general knowledge, current affairs, analytical and comprehension skills. The entrance test will be designed with the comparable standard of competitive exams at the national level for admission to under graduate courses.
4. Entrance examination will be held in both Hindi and English medium.
5. Question paper for both the medium will be same.
6. The student will have the option to choose medium for question/answer (Hindi/English).
7. One combined list of merit will be prepared including all the categories as per the university rules.
8. Students will be allocated section A (English Medium) and Section B (Hindi Medium) as per the merit and choice preference after admission.
9. The reservation and other exemptions are applicable as per university rules.