Copyright 2017 - Delhi School of Journalism, University of Delhi. All Rights Reserved.
Admission Requirements and Procedure
1. Students shall be admitted to this course, through a national level written entrance test
conducted by the University of Delhi.
2. The test will be conducted separately for English Medium (Total seats 60) and Hindi Medium
(Total seats 60).
3. Students who secure 50% in Class XII (irrespective of the streams) will be eligible to apply for the entrance
4. The entrance test will examine the candidate's proficiency in General Knowledge and Current Affairs, and Analytical and Comprehension
Skills. The entrance test will be designed with the comparable standard of competitive exams at the national level for Class XII students.
The Entrance Test will be an MCQ of total 400 marks having 100 questions of 4 marks each. There will be a negative marking of 1 mark
for each wrong answer.
5. The admission will be done completely on the basis of the Entrance Test.
6. Reservation and other exemptions
are applicable as per the Delhi University rules.
| Total Seats
|| 60 + 60
|| 09 + 09 |
|| 30 + 30
|| 16 + 16
|| 03 + 03|
|| 09 + 09
|| Foreign Students
|| 03 + 03|
|| 05 + 05
If there are vacant seats after three years (i.e. the exit point for students, who wish to leave with Degree of Bachelors in Journalism),
new students may be allowed to apply for an entrance test for the Post Graduation course. The eligibility requirement for the Post
Graduate entrance test is Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University.